deliver projects on time, on budget and to customer satisfaction
Project Management Software for Professionals
VGK Project™ offers an enterprise-grade PM solution to micro, small, and mid-size project-based companies. With VGK Project™ businesses and professionals improve project performance, increase project predictability and effectively integrate business support operations into the PM workflow. Businesses within traditional engineering, architecture, construction, etc. areas benefit most from VGK software.
Enterprise-grade PM software for projects and support operations
Company-wide support for executives, PMs, engineers, HR and others
Installed locally on your Windows PCs/servers so your data is private and secure
Low cost of ownership makes VGK software affordable for small & mid-size business
All-in-one planning around a feature-rich schedule
Authoritative project initiation
Bring consistency, clarity and transparency of authority to the commencement of your projects. VGK project initiation aids managers in outlining projects, ascertaining stakeholders, defining lines of authority, tracking revisions, fulfilling internal administrative needs and more.
Deliver reliable project schedules
VGK Project™ offers a professional scheduling tool-set that integrates with your resource requirements and budget estimates resulting in your entire project plan working as a unit. PRO templates allow PMs to speed up planning, increase schedule accuracy and enforce company conventions. Project management and schedule controls integration allows for a smooth transition between planning, execution, and controls.
Resource requirements planning for professionals
VGK Project™ offers enterprise-grade resource planning support for labor, materials, equipment, and contractors. Resource tools are 100% interoperable with scheduling and budgeting functions and have full integration with project controls processes as well as total synchronization with your company resource data. Resource requirements estimates are included within PRO Templates enabling PMs to optimize resources for typical tasks, work packages and projects.
Accurate project budgeting
Integration of scheduling and resource estimation with budgeting delivers a seamless financial planning experience with many benefits. Automated, bottom-up budget estimates (based on your resource requirements) provide a solid foundation to establish your budget targets for tasks and stages. Funding requirements charts supply a breakdown of your financial needs onto a schedule. Integration with management and controls functions creates a smooth workflow between project stages.
- Automated, bottom-up budget estimates for the granularity of tasks
- Automatic overhead calculation
- Budget targets for tasks and stages
- Contingency planning for stages and project-wide
- PRO Templates with integrated financial component
- Project funding requirements charts: weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Company (and branch) funding requirements
Centralized, up-to-date, complete truth of project progress and performance
‘Where are we on this project, anyways?’
VGK schedule control gives you access to automated, cross-checked, low-maintenance progress records as well as the tools to analyze them. You can visualize progress in tabular or graphical formats, generate timeline forecasts and export reports. A robust performance to plan comparison shows up-to-date progress and highlights areas of discrepancy. Integrated change control tools facilitate management of scope change.
- Flexible progress visualization (Gantt chart, critical path, timeline, reports)
- Explicit performance to plan comparison
- Accurate, cross-checked progress data for work done and completion dates
- Integration with timesheets, task management, bills
- Forecasting & control of deadlines, milestones and completion dates
- Critical path analysis
- Integration with cost control tools
Manage scope creep without compromising trust in your schedule, budget or stakeholder agreements
A stakeholder approval workflow is integrated into VGK change management tools. As part of this workflow project managers have the capability to plan, manage and control scope change to the same level of detail as the rest of the project.
Effective task management
VGK task management tools simplify the chaos of many projects into a ‘day-to-day’ perspective. Using VGK proprietary task console users can see current tasks from all active projects, effectively plan daily activities, enter work hours, manage issues, and access a range of project shortcuts. Managers in addition gain oversight into their staff activities as well as real-time progress data that integrates with project controls.
- Real-time visibility into current tasks, issues, notifications and reminders
- Robust per-task time tracking with time-sheets integration
- Monitoring of staff activities (for project managers)
- Integration with project controls and HR Module (for payroll)
- Convenient issue management workflow
- Shortcuts to project details, past records, time sheets, bills and invoices
Manage issues and at the same time track associated time and cost
- Raise issues on tasks
- Delegate responsibility for solving issues
- Collaborate on issue resolution
- Track resolution and cost of each issue
- Track schedule impact of issue
- Access details of each issue directly from your project schedule
Clear and actionable cost management
VGK Project™ allows PMs to monitor costs in real-time and with exceptional clarity. Working in sync with daily project execution VGK’s costs calculation removes redundant manual operations by automatically collating your progress records (from task management, timesheets, and project bills) and computing your up-to-date costs. Managers can interpret financial performance using a performance to plan comparison, forecasts and reports.
- Automated costs calculation for labor, materials, equipment and contractors
- Embedded profit calculation
- Explicit performance to plan comparison
- Drill down into cost details
- Real-time cost forecasting
- Change and issue management integration
Get a precise assessment of project status and convenient performance comparison between projects
VGK analytics dashboard offers real-time visualization of key project metrics for schedule, work done to-date, costs, billing, and profit. Drill down into project controls for additional insight into labor, materials, equipment and contractor performance.